Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Birthday at Cat Tales!

For my 13th birthday I wanted to go to Cat Tales in Spokane. It was awesome! I got to hand- feed a bengal tiger named Ali. For my birthday my parents (and brother) got me an acoustic guitar- it is gorgeous! Thanks, mom, dad, and Cameron!




I dont think that this tiger liked me taking pictures of him! He looked at me and kind of growled.


That sign says "Dont run! You look like food."





This cat has the same birthday as me! However, I never actually saw it so I have no idea what it was.

This cute little kitty is Cat Tales' mascot.........I think.

Cooling off on a hot day. Let me tell ya......it was a hot day!
This bobcat was so funny! He was sleeping with his front legs above his head!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking yesterday it was close to your birthday. Happy belated birthday! What a fun day for you.

    ReplyDelete